Saturday, December 19, 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Lots of cheeful news in this blog :)

Kerry has completed his first semester of anesthesia school with...get this...a 4.0 average! All A's for my brilliant future anesthetist! I'm so proud of him and the effort he's put into this, and that he's found something he trully loves to do. One semester down, six to go. Two years from right now I believe we'll be SO happy we won't be able to stand it.

Since he's not having to study for a huge test, Kerry came with me this morning to Freeport, FL to run in a race. I ran in a 10k (6.2 miles) and he did a 5k. BOTH of us finished first in our divisions! That's pretty cool. For all the races I've participated in, I've never taken home a medal. Felt pretty good if you ask me. ;)


And for some very encouraging, much needed, long awaited news...I started my new job Monday morning! And I gotta say, so far, so good. We're so thrilled. God is good!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment