Thursday, January 19, 2012

Signed, Sealed, Delivered...it's OURS!

Today was the big day...CLOSING DAY.  We now own our very first home.  Neither of us have signed our names so many times!  Moving day will be Saturday, and rain is forecast, so prayers would be greatly appreciated for the ordeal.  I will have to post some pictures after the fact to show off the new digs.  Both of us are so excited to decorate Justin's room and make the place ours!

I also went to the doctor this morning for another checkup, and another good report.  The glucose test was negative, and I'm not anemic...both good things.  Mom was with me so she got to meet Dr. Nicholls, and I believe she approves. :)  He says everything is "perfect" and right on schedule, which thrills me because I can be a bit of a worrywart. 

Justin is definitely growing if my expanding waistline is any proof!  There's no doubt it's baby belly and not a "food baby" in there.  Besides that, he moves and grooves a lot more than in the previous weeks.  Like clockwork every evening around 7:30 he has a little tapdance session.  I just pat along and smile. 

Kerry's first week of work is almost complete, and he LOVES it!  I'm so proud of him, and I'm even more proud that things are so great for him there.  Blessings coming down from everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment