Thursday, March 1, 2012

32 weeks!


Oh my...are we really at 8 months!!??  Holy moly!  Not too much longer, and I'll be writing about adjusting to new parenthood.  Exciting stuff!

This past weekend we had our maternity portraits done, and we are thrilled with how they turned out.  Jay from Click Photography is easy to work with and does fabulous work, if I do say so myself.  (That's a couple of the shots up there at the beginning of the blog).  I can't wait for her to take photos of Justin when he's here!

The aches and pains are creeping in on me, but I still feel pretty great.  I get out and walk and exercise a pretty good bit, and the normal chores are still easy enough for me to tackle, and I still sleep like a baby.  I tend to get a little apprehensive about taking care of a newborn, and I know we won't necessarily be winging it with all the help we've been offered.  We attended our childbirth/parent prep/breast feeding classes not long ago, too.  So maybe we're pretty well prepared??  Or not?   AHHhhhh!  Prayers will be appreciated in the months to come--for our safety, health, and sanity!

No comments:

Post a Comment