Saturday, November 21, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Ok so I caved in and put up our trees. But ONLY a week early. My excuse is that we don't know what the plans are for the coming days, so we went ahead with things, and who knows, maybe I'll get to help my mom with hers next week. I'm very excited about one of mine! It's a beach tree in honor of our move to PCB. Blue ornaments, sand dollars, starfish, etc. SO pretty to me. The other tree is our classic red and gold that we've had since our first Christmas, plus our extra ornaments we've been given as gifts over the years (Auburn, Alabama, etc.) That should do it for trees since our space and funds are limited ;)

Take a peek! Check out my favorite ornament, too. Looks just like my little O!

No comments:

Post a Comment