Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad!



Happy 29th anniversary to my sweet parents!  I'm so happy DAD CAME HOME today!  =D
What a way to celebrate an anniversary, right? Things are looking good for him.  Now they're beginning the recovery time, which won't be easy or fun, so please continue to remember them in your prayers. 

OK...on another note...What's up with the baby boom?  I glanced through my facebook friends list and counted on my fingers the number of people I know that are expecting and came up with a grand total of...get this...18!!!  WOW.  And everyone is due in Nov/Dec/Jan.  Whatever's in the air or water, I don't want it, so get me a mask and hide me!  Seriously, CONGRATS to all of you, and to the 2 of you that just had yours, CONGRATS to you, and to the one of you having TWINS (!!) DOUBLE CONGRATS :)    AND.........Kerry and I will be changing our names to UNCLE KERRY and AUNT COLIE ;)  How exciting!!  I'm pulling for a niece, myself.  (hint hint) So, congrats to Erin and Josh.  Can't wait to meet the little one!

What a busy Christmas this will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment