Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Two down, Five to Go!



Another semester of CRNA school is behind us, and I'm happy to report, the pristine 4.0 is still intact!  I'm SO PROUD of Kerry!  He's working so hard for those grades, and he absolutely loves his clinicals.  I believe he's found a career he was meant for.   That leaves us with somewhere in the neighborhood of a year and a half to go.  Who knows where we'll end up after that!  Our current favorite thing is to dream though, and pretend...so we play house hunters online and pick out houses in different areas based on what we think we'll be able to afford.  We're so sick of renting it isn't even funny!

Not much else is different around here.  The weather's warming up and it's nice to live at the beach for a change with all the spring breakers and snow birds gone!  I have another neurologist appointment at the end of the month, so I'll let you know what goes on there.

And in case I don't see you, Happy Mother's Day!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment